Site performance is transformed by scientific leadership
Scientific leadership in clinical trials facilitates study operations through peer-to-peer engagement with investigators.
- A scientifically sound, pragmatic approach that informs strong operational delivery
- Protocol alignment with clinical practice across geographies
- Motivated and engaged investigators
- Robust communication conduits between the investigators, study teams, steering committees and the sponsor
Delivery of our Scientific Leadership model leverages the reputation and extensive global clinical investigator networks of our parent organization, The George Institute of Global Health.
Site performance is transformed by scientific leadership.
Examples of activities within our scientific leadership service model include:
- Trial design and strategy
- Publication oversight & writing
- National Leader selection and appointment
- Content development for Investigator Meetings
- Liaison with the various trial committees, National Leaders and operations teams
- Support site identification and recruitment activities
- Support patient recruitment and retention activities
- Advise operational teams on dealing with challenges arising in the trial environment
- Scientific committee management, such as: selection, appointment, contracting and charter preparations
- Administrative and communication support between various study committees.
George Clinical supports sponsors in the setup of key trial committees by selecting, and contracting world renowned and experienced committee members that we access through our global scientific networks.
George Clinical scientific teams are experts in the establishment and operational management of committees including charter development, meeting organisation and chairing roles.
Investigator Initiated Trials are an essential part of oncology research offering unique insight from a practicing oncologist perspective, and the ability to expand treatment options. Through the IIT design of novel treatment strategies, patients are provided with cutting edge alternative therapies that may not have otherwise have been available to them. George Clinical’s scientific leaders are well placed to identify and address requirements for innovative clinical trials. George Clinical’s strategy is to focus on Phase I and Phase II multi-center, multi-regional oncology trial designs and then continue to collaborate with sponsors to further develop the trial, should that direction be chosen.
George Clinical’s Investigator Initiated Trials are fully supported by the qualified staff of George Clinical who manage all aspects of the project from study design through data lock, analysis, and manuscript. Our team possesses a deep understanding of the clinical landscape and emerging trends in oncology. We have also built strong quality relationships with over 700 experienced investigative oncology sites in both community and academic settings, which help to drive enrolment and ensure that agreed deliverables are met on time and on budget.