Site performance is transformed by scientific leadership
Scientific leadership in clinical trials facilitates study operations through peer-to-peer engagement with investigators.
- A scientifically sound, pragmatic approach that informs strong operational delivery
- Protocol alignment with clinical practice across geographies
- Motivated and engaged investigators
- Robust communication conduits between the investigators, study teams, steering committees and the sponsor
Delivery of our Scientific Leadership model leverages the reputation and extensive global clinical investigator networks of our parent organization, The George Institute of Global Health.
Site performance is transformed by scientific leadership.
Examples of activities within our scientific leadership service model include:
- Trial design and strategy
- Publication oversight & writing
- National Leader selection and appointment
- Content development for Investigator Meetings
- Liaison with the various trial committees, National Leaders and operations teams
- Support site identification and recruitment activities
- Support patient recruitment and retention activities
- Advise operational teams on dealing with challenges arising in the trial environment
- Scientific committee management, such as: selection, appointment, contracting and charter preparations
- Administrative and communication support between various study committees.
George Clinical supports sponsors in the setup of key trial committees by selecting, and contracting world renowned and experienced committee members that we access through our global scientific networks.
George Clinical scientific teams are experts in the establishment and operational management of committees including charter development, meeting organisation and chairing roles.