George Clinical’s Medical Monitoring team provides the clinical and research expertise required to deliver rigorous medical oversight for all aspects of a clinical trial.
George Clinical’s Medical Monitoring services are provided through the Medical and Safety Services Group. Our Medical Monitors come from diverse therapeutic backgrounds, and have the clinical and research expertise required to provide medical oversight of clinical trials. According to the needs of the trial, our Medical Monitors are able to provide a number of services, such as:
- Providing input into the study protocol, informed consent forms, project risk assessment
- Training investigational sites and study teams
- Supporting investigational sites with queries around eligibility, safety etc.
- Reviewing SAEs, coding of SAEs and writing safety narratives
- Reviewing patient data to identify trends and risks across the study
Our Medical Monitors are regionally located to provide complete coverage for investigational sites in various time zones. In addition, appointment of local medical monitors provides the added benefit of communication in the local language, and a familiarity with local clinical practices and culture, which in-turn, helps to foster stronger ties with investigational sites and study teams. Our Medical Monitoring Team operates in Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines and Hong Kong.
Medical Monitors provide rigorous medical oversight from design to delivery.