George Clinical – CRO United States
George Clinical in The United States
Asia-Pacific’s leading contract research organisation (CRO), George Clinical, has recently registered as a new entity in North Carolina, USA.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, George Clinical has offices in China, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Czech Republic.
Over the years, George Clinical has grown rapidly across the Asia-Pacific region and is continuing to develop global operations. The combination of a strong commercial proficiency and clinical research excellence will serve George Clinical fittingly; pursuing a global position as a high quality CRO with substantial clinical and scientific assets.
With this new entity in the United States, George Clinical is now closer to its customers, which are primarily US based. The physical presence will also facilitate operational activities in the United States in the near future.
What are the benefits of conducting clinical trials in the US?
- The current situation in which clinical research is being sent abroad just to get trials completed is unsustainable.
- Clinical trials in a number of other countries cost less than they currently do in the United States.
- If a large outcome trial requires enrolling a large amount of patients, for example, selecting trial sites in Russia or India instead of the United States can result in hundreds of millions of dollars in savings.
- The overall cost associated with gathering the necessary resources to conduct a clinical trial is lower in a number of countries than in the United States.
- In these countries, the charges to clinical trial sponsors for conducting a clinical trial with physician involvement are lower than they would be in the United States.
- Some also argue that clinical trials conducted outside of the United States are of higher quality because of better adherence to trial protocols and better patient follow-up.
What are the prevalent diseases in the US?
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Lower respiratory disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Kidney Disease
George Clinical US News
|Number of Personnel:||2|
|In-country Services:||Business Development|
|Official Language:||English 79.2%, Spanish 12.9%, other Indo-European 3.8%, Asian and Pacific island 3.3%, other 0.9%|
|Hospital Records Language:||English|
|GDP – per capita (US $):||$55,800|
|Health expenditures:||17.1% of GDP|