Using Scientific Leadership to Impact Patient Recruitment
The George Institute’s mission is to improve the health of millions of people worldwide by creating scientific impact and effecting real change in medical practice and policy. Their work in real world clinical settings paves the way for George Clinical to design and deliver clinical trials aimed at meeting unmet clinical needs. Together we have:
Click here for more information on our chronic disease expertise and networks
- Experience: In depth knowledge of a variety of clinical settings across Asia
- Expertise: Unparalleled chronic disease content expertise in cardiovascular, diabetes, nephrology, stroke and respiratory disease.
- Reach: Focused on the Asia-Pacific region, with large teams in China, India, Australia and across the Asia Pacific
Working with our Investigator Networks
Our investigator networks globally, and throughout the Asia-Pacific, are exceptional, particularly in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular, endocrinology, nephrology, stroke, and respiratory disease. We have established clinical relationships and intimate knowledge of the capability of each site. We have established centres in major cities, however, our network reach extends to developing countries and rural areas, giving our sponsors access to a greater pool of patients.
Our clinical trial sites are supported both operationally, through our CRO teams, and at a peer-to-peer clinical level. This results in increased site motivation; your study stays top of mind and subject recruitment and retention is enhanced.
Motivated Research TeamsUnlike a conventional CRO, our site interaction is built upon peer-to-peer relationships led by our scientific leaders, whom are fundamental to the study team. Our experience has taught us that Investigators are considerably more motivated when they embrace the study’s scientific rationale and the impact on them and their patients.
Our scientific teams work alongside our operational team by:
- Providing the sponsor with strong links to specific disease communities in each country
- Leveraging intimate knowledge of sites and their capability
- Working closely with study operations team to facilitate Investigator liaison
- Promoting training, quality, recruitment and retention through peer-to-peer interactions
This video below gives further insight into how our scientific leaders are engaged in a clinical trial: