Using Scientific Leadership to Impact Patient Recruitment
We share The George Institute’s mission to improve the health of millions of people worldwide by creating scientific impact and effecting real change in medical practice and policy. Their work in real-world clinical settings paves the way for George Clinical to design and deliver pragmatic clinical trials aimed at meeting unmet clinical needs. Together we have:
Click here for more information on our chronic disease expertise and networks
- Experience: In-depth knowledge of a variety of clinical settings across Asia and the United States
- Expertise: Unparalleled chronic disease (cardiovascular, diabetes, nephrology, stroke and respiratory disease) and oncology content expertise
- Reach: Global reach, with large teams in the US, China, India, Australia and across the Asia Pacific
Working with our Investigator Networks
Our investigator networks globally, and throughout the Asia-Pacific, are exceptional, particularly in the therapeutic areas of oncology, nephrology, cardiovascular, endocrinology, CNS and respiratory disease. We have established clinical relationships and an intimate knowledge of the capabilities of each site. We have established centers in major cities. Our network reach extends to developing countries and rural areas, giving our sponsors access to a greater pool of patients.
Our clinical trial sites are supported both operationally, through our CRO teams, and at a peer-to-peer clinical level through our scientific leadership. This results in increased site motivation. Your study stays top of mind: resulting in enhanced subject recruitment and retention.
Motivated Research Teams
This model combines the industry standard efficiency in operations and timelines, with high-level scientific engagement to provide our sponsors with the best of both worlds.
Unlike a conventional CRO, our site interaction is built upon relationships led by our scientific leaders, who are fundamental to the study team. Our experience has taught us that investigators are considerably more motivated when they embrace the study’s scientific rationale and the impact on them and their patients.
Our scientific teams work alongside our operational team by:
- Providing the sponsor with strong links to specific disease communities in each country
- Leveraging intimate knowledge of sites and their capabilities
- Working closely with study operations teams to facilitate investigator liaison
- Promoting training, quality, recruitment, and retention through peer-to-peer interactions
The video below gives further insight into how our scientific leaders are engaged in a clinical trial.