Professor Lee Schwartzberg MD, FACP
- Scientific Leader, George Clinical
- Executive Director, West Cancer Center
- Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology, the University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology, the University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Medical Director, West Clinic
This webinar featuring one of the US’s foremost cancer researchers as the speaker, will discuss cancer as a chronic disease and how researching cancer under this new archetype is adjusting the way in which clinical oncology trials are conducted and how cancer patients are treated.
With cancer research drawing greater value from their treatment of cancer as a chronic disease and increasing instances of cancer in emerging markets such as the Asia-Pacific, this webinar is not to be missed and would be informative for sponsors interested in discovering the latest advances in cancer research in both traditional and emerging markets.
Save your seat for this webinar today!
Dr. Schwartzberg will touch on three fundamental points in the treatment and research of cancer as a chronic disease:
- The traditional models of care and research
- Clinical research of cancer as a chronic disease
- Oncology research in emerging markets
If you can’t attend the live event, register now to receive the recording of the webinar by email.