George Clinical has a dedicated endpoint adjudication team, with a validated web-based endpoint management system that delivers management of endpoint adjudication activities to the highest scientific and operational standards.
Our endpoint adjudication team has managed the review of thousands of endpoints across a range of smaller outcomes trials and large, global, registration studies. We specialise in the adjudication of cardiovascular and renal endpoints. Our team consists of medical staff, to provide leadership and medical oversight, and operational staff to coordinate the endpoint collection and adjudication process. George Clinical also has well-established adjudicator panels consisting of scientific leaders from around the world who have extensive expertise in adjudicating endpoints in a range of therapeutic areas.
The endpoint adjudication team at George Clinical provide a full-range of services for endpoint identification, collection, adjudication and reporting. These services include:
- Selection and appointment of the Endpoint Adjudication Committee, and management of this committee
- Development of:
- endpoint definitions, charter and process documents for the Endpoint Adjudication Committee
- processes and documentation for each step of endpoint adjudication
- web-based system for management of endpoint adjudication, which is customised to suit the requirements of each trial and sponsor
- Training for all stakeholders involved in the process
- Collection, tracking and processing of endpoints
- Reporting process metrics and outcomes to the sponsor.
George Clinical continuously strengthens their best practice and quality control mechanisms across all endpoint adjudication projects. These mechanisms ensure that a very high standard of quality is met, and that endpoint adjudication is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Endpoint Adjudication Management System: eClinical OS
George Clinical’s preferred endpoint management system is Merge’s eClinical OS. The eClinical OS is a dedicated, web-based, commercial endpoint management system that is CFR 21 Part 11 compliant. This system provides an efficient, paper-less approach to the endpoint adjudication process. It enables us to centralize all endpoint documentation, track changes and manage new information. It allows us to closely monitor the endpoint adjudication workflow, and ensures the timely delivery of the adjudication results.
Our endpoint adjudication team operates globally.