Expert management of clinical trials for medical devices and in vitro diagnostics.
George Clinical provides specialist medical device and diagnostics product trial experience in the following areas:
- Pilot studies
- Feasibility studies
- Pivotal studies that are designed to collect definitive safety and efficacy data
- Clinical investigations to support development and submission for Class II and III devices
- Post-market studies to identify trends in outcomes, design and usage
George Clinical brings its experience in trial delivery to the medical devices area, delivering quality outcomes and cost-effective solutions to our sponsors. As a specialized CRO in Asia-Pacific and the USA we are well placed to access the large patient populations through our extensive site networks.
Why George Clinical?
- George Clinical provides a high-level of flexibility and adaptability, while offering access to an extensive global footprint and infrastructure
- High quality systems and processes for full service delivery including safety management and data collection
- George Clinical has experience conducting some of the largest device trials ever conducted in the region, the SAVE trial being a recent example
- In-house, independent quality management, auditing and assurance
- Highly experienced project teams
- Dedicated medical and feasibility teams
- A dedicated suite of e-solutions to provide timely and accurate site, sponsor and CRO communications
Our clinical trial services in medical device clinical trials include: